Be You Workshops
“Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you, I am I. I have to contribute my potential to life; you have to contribute your potential to life. I have to discover my own being; you have to discover your own being.” ? OSHO
What does it mean to be yourself? And how would it like to truly be yourself, to live authentically and remaining open to life and all of it's fluctuations, in connection with others and trusting though all life experiences? Being one's own self has been challenging, as we have been entangled with life situations, considering the life situations as problems. In the process, we have been identifying ourselves with the problems and lost the contact with our true being, that is always free no matter what kind of life situations we go through. The suffering and living in conflict with ourselves has been going long enough and now it is time to disintegrate or unidentified ourselves from the problems and open our hearts to life. It's time to end the self-generated suffering and experience the joy of being yourself, and experience the life you truly desire. It is the time to be you.
In BE YOU Workshop you will be learning: -
- The origin of the human problems
- Understanding the mind and the identification process
- Simple meditation and activities for self-discovery
- Questioning your thoughts about the problems and understanding how you are identifying with them
- How to disconnect yourself from the problems
- Handling problems without identifying yourself with them
- Self-enquiry and caring
- Realizing the way you are treating yourself with wrong understanding and manifesting
We also conduct workshops for closed groups like students, corporate employees or any other groups on request.