Ayurveda can be defined as a science of life , which uses the inherent principles of nature, to help understand one self by keeping the body, mind and spirit in perfect equilibrium with nature. the sages of India developed Ayurveda, which continues to be one of the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health systems. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life
(Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge).
The basic of Ayurveda
- The Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Basic Principal of Five Elements
- The Doshas and Body, Mind and Emotions Connection
- The Ayurveda Construction
- Influence on The Body, Mind and Emotions
- Influence of Emotions on The Body Over Mind
- Ways Create Balance In Our Being and Balance Doshas
We also conduct workshops for closed groups like students, corporate employees or any other groups on request.